Rainbow Chard and Roasted Garlic Cream Pizza
|DFA Speed Scratch Cream Sauce||10||1 1/4 cups|
|Garlic – roasted||2.5||5 tbsp|
|Whole milk ricotta||2||1/4 cup|
|Olive oil||1||2 Tbsp|
|Rainbow chard leaves – stems removed, chopped||4||1/2 cup|
|Pizza dough, divided into 4-8-ounce pieces||32|
|Rosemary – minced||0.5||1 Tbsp|
|Pecorino Romano cheese – shredded||1||2 Tbsp|
- Preheat oven to 500 F for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine roasted garlic, DFA Speed Scratch Cream Sauce, whole milk ricotta, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking it up in the pan. Add chard stems and sauté until tender for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Shape dough into large circles. Layer each with the ricotta cream mixture, then the rainbow chard leaves, sausage mixture, and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Place pizzas in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove pizzas from oven, drizzle with olive oil and top with Pecorino Romano cheese.